Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Hard Drive Report

I would like to pull a Hard Drive Report which would allow me to see the manufacture date as well as the model and size and whether it's a SATA or SSD drive. I am trying to determine which drives are the oldest and replace them with SSD over time... ...

SecqureIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PC Age

From one of the built-in reports, I created a simple report that gives me basic info about a filtered set of computers from our Lansweeper DB. I'd like to add a column that shows the current age of each computer in years (to one decimal place). I wan...

wdillner by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report CPU-,Memory-,Disk-,Network-performance

Hi,The report Top 5 CPU utilization gives a list of the top 5 assets which have the highest CPU usage.I'd like to add Memory-,Disk- and Network-Usage to the report and also expand the list to show all assets.I don't have much experience in creating r...

juergenD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get windows bios key

Hi,There is a way to get the windows key stored in bios? Not the productkey of the current running windows.My Goal is to see if i have a windows 7 computer with a windows 10 key stored in bios to update these computer to windows 10 at no charge.As wi...

thewhite by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Memory Upgrade

Hi,I am trying to create a report, similar to Memory Upgrade Report, but I want it to show me all the computers, not just the one that can be upgraded.My idea is to see, the assetname, OSname, Model, MaxCapacity, Memory, Slots used, Slots available a...

Report with all IPs of every asset

Hi,I need to have report which will give me bellow table with AssetID and all IPv4 addresses detected for that Asset in one column. So it should look like:AssetID | IPsserver1 | 10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2server2 | 10.0.0.3server3 | 10.0.0.4, 10.0.0.5, 10.0.0...

Hi,trying to run a report to show PC's at each site within the business. The report shows ip location, but this not necessarily be the user's home site, ie, they may be working at another site for the day.How can I include the users location as state...

sazza21 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos