Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Reporting on a custom Field in Helpdesk

Hi Forum Members!!I was hoping someone could help me out as this goes slightly over my head to creating what I need even after having a go.I am after a report where I can see all tickets with the value of 'Other', this value is under a custom field c...

Resolved! Report on static 'default group' only!

As the title says, I’m trying to create a report for assets which are part of certain static groups and exclude other groups.We have multiple (16) different static groups to help us organize our Assets in Lansweeper.If I want to run a report for asse...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report comes up empty

I am trying to run a report to show all printers installed to workstations but it is coming up empty. This is the report as I found it. Basically I just copied this code as found here to a new report. What am I doing wrong?Select Top 1000000 tblAsset...

Combine 2 'Purchase Date' Reports

I have been tasked with gathering an inventory of our PCs that fall under a time frame of "5 years old or older" for a refresh program we are getting off the ground.Based on Purchase Date, I found 2 awesome reports on here that would suit me well if ...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to list assets which includes Purchase Date

Hi All,I have been asked to create a report which contains the Purchase date for all of our physical servers and Workstations.I currently have asset groups for each category set up but am unsure how to include the Purchase Date field or add this to t...

Razor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Account Locked Report

How to create report to show windows event ID 4740 ,include below information?Thank you=====================================================================================Subject: Security ID: SYSTEM Account Name: WIN-R9H529RIO4Y$ Account Do...

yashno by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DHCP/Static IP

Hi,Is there a default report in Lansweeper that tells you whether a device is using DHCP or configured with a static IP-adress, or does anyone know how to create such a report.