Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Combine 2 'Purchase Date' Reports

I have been tasked with gathering an inventory of our PCs that fall under a time frame of "5 years old or older" for a refresh program we are getting off the ground.Based on Purchase Date, I found 2 awesome reports on here that would suit me well if ...

mhammond by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to list assets which includes Purchase Date

Hi All,I have been asked to create a report which contains the Purchase date for all of our physical servers and Workstations.I currently have asset groups for each category set up but am unsure how to include the Purchase Date field or add this to t...

Razor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Account Locked Report

How to create report to show windows event ID 4740 ,include below information?Thank you=====================================================================================Subject: Security ID: SYSTEM Account Name: WIN-R9H529RIO4Y$ Account Do...

yashno by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DHCP/Static IP

Hi,Is there a default report in Lansweeper that tells you whether a device is using DHCP or configured with a static IP-adress, or does anyone know how to create such a report.

Computer Description Report

I would like to create a report with Windows Device names and the local computer descriptions.I am not able to find this attribute in reports.

cctech by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Server drive usage

Im looking for a report that shows server drive space\usage (so i can automate a report for reference)Anyone have anything any good?Windows servers on a domain

PhilM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Raw OU Information

I'm trying to get reports of the information straight from AD more so than the post scanned information. Some of my reports while listing OU's are missing objects and I just want the raw data.

cwest by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ignore Drive Letters in Low Disk Space Report

Running Version: 6.0.0.22I am looking for the code to ignore multiple drive letters (like CDRom Drive, USB Drives, etc.) I really only want to see low disk space on Drive C:\Here is my current code:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.As...

SeelyeIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos