Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket Text

Hello,im made this report:Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid As [Ticket ID], htblticket.subject As Betreff, htblticket.date As Datum, htblusers.name As [Erstellt von], htblusers.company As Firma, htblticketstates.statename As Status, htblus...

Fabio by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remote Desktop Enabled on Client

I am looking for a way to report on which computers in my domain have Remote Desktop enabled. I am doing a network security audit and it would be great to have this informationTHanks,Michael

Malbanese by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 7.1 Readiness Report

Esben, correct me if I'm wrong, but the color-coded report below gives you an overview of all your scanning servers and indicates (based on .NET version >= 4.6) if they can be upgraded to V7.1.It also shows you the Scanning Server version and the num...

Hendrik_VE by Champion Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 compliance (color-coded)

DISCLAIMER: This code works for Lansweeper databases located on SQL Express. If you use SQL Compact, check the reply #2 below.I'm sharing some reports I modified/created for the purpose of our business. Here is one of them, inspired by soon-to-come W...

polar by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Clients missing specific Office feature

So my company is switching our mail-system, before we were using IBM Notes and now we're switching to an exchange environment. Unfortunately this change was rather spontanoeus so we've not prepared the clients for this eventuality.Basically we want t...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

User association report query

Hi all.slowly learning SQL, and I need a bit of assistance on this one query.I want to query all Active directory users that don't have an asset of type 909 assigned to them. To do this, I have the following script, but it isn't working select userna...

dan508 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Age Chart Report

I want to create a chart illustrating the different age of computers we are using. I want to narrow it down to workstations, laptops, etc. so I want to restrict the results to Windows 10 computers since that is the only OS we use for them. This is ...

brodiemac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office 365 OneDrive Usage and Sync

Wondering if there is a way to report Office 365 OneDrive storage per user like % of Quota, usage, Sync issues, last sync etc.Same could be useful if they have a mailbox, amount of mail stored, etc.

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos