Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inventory report for Adobe license reviews

Adobe license audits require a full list of computers from asset inventory software and based on AD computer accounts as well as an inventory on Adobe software installations on the network. The following report provides this.Note: In order to get a v...

Daniel_B by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Enabled/Disabled Local/AD Admin accounts

Hello,I am trying to generate a report that provides the local admins under Users and Groups and whether they are enabled or disabled. I was able to find the following report, however it only generates the admins under Users and not the AD account un...

Casawi79 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding more info to asset report

Hi,I've seen following report and in need of adding more info to it. I'm trying to add Fist name, Last Name and email address attached to username. I need to cross reference with other sheet but having just username from this report greatly increa...

Lance by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

report in defined period

Hello,Could you help me design a report that would allow me to see all the connected computers over a defined period of time.example: all computers connected the last 15 days.It must be very simple but I can not find it.thank you in advance

CHIREC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Limit reports to AD folder

First let me apologize for asking such a fundamental question. I have setup my scanning targets correctly so I only see "my machines and users"However all reports are not filtered and I get results for all machines and usersIs there a way to limit th...

Mowi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show Assets with multiple Ports

Hello everyone,i tried to change the default switch report, that it shows me assets, wich have multiple ports. (e.g. if you change the Lan port on your computer, it shows the new port and the old one in the switches) At the moment my report shows all...

FischbachM by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk Closed Ticket Report with Custom Fields

I am trying to export ticket data out of lansweeper upon resolution/closing. I have successfully ran a closed ticket report for the last 30 days but in doing so I wish to include custom fields in my criteria.The first of these fields is called: Outsi...

smartinez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos