Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Modify built in software reports

Hello, I am wondering if there is any way that a built in software report can be modified to include more data? When I go to the Software page, then click on one of the software entries, a nice report is generated, but the report does not include the...

kernel32 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Working with Dates in Reports

OK, So I'm looking at writing a reboot report I've been working on this for and age.Essentially I want to take the date today increase the month by one and start from the 8th of that month to find out when our first day to start rebooting is (2nd Tue...

ToMonkey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper - CMDB

Someone created an report that we use to import assets into our CMDB. The report is created with the query below.I have some assets that do not show up in this report but appear in Lansweeper when I type the asset name. How do I make those show up in...

saziz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter by user specific software

Hi there,is it possible to create a report which only displays user specific software installations of e. g. Mozilla Firefox instead of all installations of Mozilla Firefox?In the computer view page it's recognizable by the little person icon next to...

Device Uptime

HiI would like to create a Report that show me a list (just like Uptime on a Device) of all devicesthat sometime has gone to SLEEP.How would I create this report?Best RegardsPatrik