Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report about Everyone Share folder

Dear Lansweeper support teamIm here to report a problem about a Share permission section. When I scan it lansweeper shows me a dozens of active Everyone share folder, But when I check it properly some of them are not in Everyone Share settings. I do...

Resolved! Helpdesk report on Agents active time spent on tickets

1st post. Sorry if this is a simple request, having trouble searching report center for this. Looking for a report or pointers on custom report to show all of my agents active time they spent on a ticket. Does something like this exist? Or can th...

All SQL server editions with state

I need a report with all SQL server and editions with service state.if i take the table tblService,tblServiceUni with Like SQL Server (% and tblServiceState i see in the report for all sql more then one state:Select Top 1000000 tsysOS.Image As icon, ...

gli by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I add tblADusers

Hello. I found a report to list mac addresses and added the portable battery and IPLocation at the request of managment to try and output all laptops asset name, domain, network card, mac addresses, ip, last changed, userID, IPlocation and got a goo...

praetor11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets that have Changed State in the past 24 hours

I am trying to create a report that will show an asset that has had a state change within the past 24 hours. This report will be used to auto email the asset manager that an asset has changed, for example: we take an asset out of service to be recy...

ahedden by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Multiple IP report

Is there a way to get the Computer: IP List report to show ALL the IP addresses associated with a system? Just trying to track down users running wireless and wired connections.

Brendan440 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Windows Assets report - Active and Non Active

Hello,Could anyone help how I can get a full list of all active and ALL non active assets, at the moment i'm unable to show all inactive Microsoft hardware or assets contained in the domain OU (not listed here).Type | Vendor | Asset Type | Model | As...

Resolved! Calendar Reports

Is there a way to run a report on the calendar to see what event types have been added?

Zacs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos