Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Last seen report for all devices

HiI am trying to create a report that gives me the lastseen time of all the scanned devices in the Lansweeper databaseWhen i run the following report it only gives me the windows devices:Select Top 1000000 tblAssetCustom.Custom1 As FullName, tblAsse...

Facilities by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan attempts logged by scan logging

The report below lists scan attempts logged by scan logging. Information on enabling scan logging can be found in this knowledge base article. Keep in mind that scan logging is disabled by default.Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As ...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to show Linux OS name or version in a report

I have Linux servers that show the correct OS when editing the asset (e.g. "Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS") but I can't get that to show up in a report. I've tried both tsysOS and tblOperatingsystem and neither contain the info that shows up in the asset itself...

dsegel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on software installed from two places

Sorry for originally posting this in the Reports forum. I should have read the instructions closer.I know how to create a report to list what is installed in Control Panel (Programs and Features) and I know how to create one for what is found in the ...

TimH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Domain Computers listing Last User & Department

Hi all,I'm relatively new to this and could use some help.I'm trying to fine tune this report to show computers in AD and want a column for the last seen users' departments polled from AD.Select Top 1000000 tblAssetCustom.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUni...

Drexilla by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new applicaitons in last X days

Hi,i was unable to find report which shows in last X days new installed application on computers, is there report or need to create one? if yes, how? tnx.

vmicovic by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual Monitors report

Is it possible to have a report to show dual monitor information on one row formatted as below: -Computer Name | Monitor 1 Model | Serial Number of Monitor 1 | Monitor 2 | Serial number of Monitor 2The current report I found here displays the Monitor...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos