Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Last month New Employees

Hello,I've been trying to get a report showing below columns (from 3 different custom fields).[size=3]When I was using 2 custom fields, it worked. When I tried to input a third one, I failed... I now have double information per custom fields, so inst...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicate results in report on file scan

I am performing two scans for the existence of a file at two different locations. Depending on the version of software installed the file can exist at location A, location B or both. When I create a report to identify the PCs where the FileVersions...

Resolved! Workstations with .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher

Hello,I'm looking to build a report for PCs that have .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher installed. In my research, I've determined that the registry key name is "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full" and has a key labele...

Highest Version of .NETFramework

Hello,I am trying to generate a report to list all devices with latest .NETFramework. I don't work directly on SQL Queries much, and from past one day I am trying to figure out how to add a column that can give me the highest/latest .NETFramework Sof...

InfraTeam by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Relations Report

Hi, I am after some help I would like to add an extra column to the below report showing the user Id for any current relationships they have to that asset. I am trying to work though our existing assets to determine which assets do not have relations...