Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report to show USB mass storage devices

I would like to have a report that would list all computers and servers that have a USB mass storage device connected. I have tried tweaking a built-in report but I didnt get the results I wanted and I know very little about databases. Does anyone ha...

Resolved! Monitor SCCM 2012 Client

I have added a custom scan to see what version of the SCCM2012 Client is installed.(It checks for the file %windir%\CCM\SCClient.exe)A second custom scan checks for registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM" value "SMSSLP" to see which site it uses.Can yo...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Custom Report Missing Some Records

I have a simple asset report whose only criteria is that custom field #5 (defined as a radio button list) contains one of six possible team member names. It is supposed to be listing those assets that were physically inventoried by one of the six tea...

KGranger by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active Directory - extensionAttribute1 field

Hello - I'm trying to pull a report to grab the extensionAttribute1 field in our AD user table: I don't see an option to select it in the Report builder in Lansweeper. Here is what I currently have setup:Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.OU, tblADuser...

Resolved! Failed Package Deployment Count

We use sql reports to schedule package deployments.What I would like to add to these reports is the ability to count the number of failed deployment attempts ( possibly by errorcode ) that a particular package has had on an asset. This would be view...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disk space free

How can we create a report for hard drives with less than 10 Gigs of free space? Or 20 Gigs of free space and so on....

JohnLewis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Local Administrator Logon's in Last 30 Days

I see that on each assets page I can see the last 50 logons. Is there a report somewhere that would show me where the local administrator account 'administrator' has been used within the last 30 days?

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos