Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Subqueries

I am trying to add a Microsoft Office Version column where it displays the Software Name as the results but im stuck.here is the subquery: Case When tblAssets.AssetID In (Select tblSoftware.AssetID From tblSoftware Inner Join tblSoftwareUni On tb...

lifo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Custom Scanning Reports with Registry and Files values

Close but my newbie sql is not quite there ....I am trying to create a report that pulls from the Custom Scanning Tables, for both the files and registry information. Criteria is that a registry key is not found ( tblRegistry ) and a file is install...

apap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Computer logon's per day

Is it possible to get a report showing the number of workstations that have logged on that day?I know per asset, under the user info section there is a "logon time" I would be looking to total up all these for each of the last 7 days?Would it be poss...

Resolved! Report to show USB mass storage devices

I would like to have a report that would list all computers and servers that have a USB mass storage device connected. I have tried tweaking a built-in report but I didnt get the results I wanted and I know very little about databases. Does anyone ha...

Resolved! Monitor SCCM 2012 Client

I have added a custom scan to see what version of the SCCM2012 Client is installed.(It checks for the file %windir%\CCM\SCClient.exe)A second custom scan checks for registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM" value "SMSSLP" to see which site it uses.Can yo...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos