Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Adding IP Locations not working properly.

I tried to edit the Printer toner level low report. And I added the tsysIPLocations Table and selected IPLocation. When I run this report now its all messed up. I have 2 IP locations. Now each printer is showing in both IP Locations while this is no...

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report with Office 2003 in all Locations

Hi,i need a Report with the Information how many Office 2000 - 2003 (all Versions) Installations are installed on the Clients.The Report must contain the Location of the PC and the Version.But it will not work. Can you help me?Select Top 1000000 tblS...

IT-riha by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Event Logs

Is there any way to pull a report; looking for a certain event in the event logs, for all machines?

etailz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reports and User Logon

I am needing a report that, among other things, lists the last user that logged into the computer and the username. The report I have tried to put to together does everything I need except each login is multiplied 4 or 5 times, all with the same time...

Neil43 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! maintenance reminders

I stumbled across the article below. I would like to do maintenance on all the PC’s, servers, routers, etc.Then add some date field to Lansweeper and have it remind me using an alert when that device needs maintenance again. Then I can update that fi...

Guest by Lansweeper Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mapped Printers to Computer by User

I would like to see what printers are mapped to what computers, it does not need sorted by user but just so as I can see all of the printers attached to a computer. Or even if I could see what users are connected to what printer.Thank you!

cward by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos