Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Duplicate Assets for Installed Software Report

I have the following report that gives me the versions of Internet Explorer that are installed on machines in our network. I am getting duplicate entries for each computer but I'm not quite sure why. I don't think that there are multiple versions ins...

malbanese1 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audit Server

Hi All,I have tried many times to create a report combined of many tabled but I haven't succeded at all. I am not very good at this. I always get red errors in lines, etc. Trying to combine different tables of info that is in the system and scanned a...

olipop by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adding IP Location using SQL Syntax

Hi All,I would like to add IP location to the report below. I found this article explaining how to do sohttp://m.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst10743_Adding-IP-locations-to-a-report.aspx#post40242However, I CANNOT right click on the link created bet...

John_H by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report how many Windows 7 operating systems per department?

Hi all,I'm trying to get Lansweeper to report the following for the quantities of Windows 7 per department (we have over 80 departments)Marketing Department ---- 23 Information Technology --- 12 Shipping ------------------3Customer Service ----------...

GoodGuy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL Server: Install Date

Hi All,I am wondering of anyone can help create a report showing the install date of a SQL server?I am preparing for a MS audit and would like to see all new SQL servers in our environment. I can sort these by date later in the Excel report. It would...

olipop by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos