Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Report With System Product Field

Hello all:We use predominantly Lenovo products and Lansweeper is highly effective in identifying these assets. One field that I would like to include my reporting is located under the SystemProduct, Version table entry, however when I try to add thi...

Resolved! Using HTML Links in Reports

We created some customized reports and use the "hyperlink_hyp" & "hyperlink_name_hyp" in the Report to create the Links.1.Can you create more then 1 Link per Report this way?2. If your link is an internal link i.e to an IP-Location page it opens the ...

peewee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asset Count

Hi,Is there any way that i can take the Asset count report by model wise or location wise or asset manufacturer wiselike for example..1.Location1 - 100Location 2 - 200Location 3 - 3002.Thinkpad 230 - 100Thinpas X240 - 1003.Dell - 100Lenovo - 100Hewl...

Resolved! Ageing of Assets

Hi,I need a report which list all the assets with the Ageing of each asset in years (Based on the purchase date). For ExampleAsset Type Serial No Ageing (Years)Windows 123456 4Have mentioned few columns for example.

Resolved! Report of Programs of Microsoft Office - Last Use

Hi people!I need create a report of the features or programs included in Microsoft Office in the organization.The idea is to lower licensing costs by identifying which users use or undetermined characteristic of office. For example, in a computer is ...

fdmarconi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Last user to a report

I am trying to add the most recent user to the following report for each asset name. It appear the data I want is in tblCPlogoninfo.Username. My problem is this file has multiple entries for each asset name based on the last login time and date so a ...

Andy_Clay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos