Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding Asset Group to a report

I was able to get as far as adding the tblAssetGroups table and selecting the AssetGroup. But it shows me dynamic groups and the default group. My question is how do I only show my custom groups? Minus the dynamic groups and the default group?

gnohs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User's and permissions.

Hi Guy's.I am currently trying to get a report that will list all AD users and the associated AD groups they are in is this possible with Lansweeper?

chris85 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report when an asset is moved to a different location/subnet

It would be nice to know when an asset get physically moved from one location/subnet to another one. Yes, this has happened to us, and by the time we caught it, no one knew who did it. I could not find a table that stored a previous IP Location or I...

IFIT by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Dynamic Asset/Report Wildcard Use?

I was trying to create a dynamic asset group for all Mozilla Firefox version, and wanted to use some type of wild card instead of listing each out. What I am trying to accomplish is to list all computer with Firefox that do not have the most current ...

Excalibur by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! chrome breakdown

Hello Forum!I can't seem to get this Query to work as elegantly as I would like; can someone please assist with a report for google chromeversion of google chromeIP location?I appreciate it thanks

Resolved! Computers Left on Overnight

I have created a report that will show me computers that are on for over 24 hours. The report shows me everything that I need with the exception that computers not scanned that morning show up. I have setup a company wide scan to happen at 2a every...

rhodges by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! List of PCs with and without software

I need a list of all the PCs in an IP range. Looking to see if they have Microsoft Office, but I also want to list the rest of the PCs without Office as well. Here is what the report looked like before v5. I get an error on the upgraded reports. T...

BSONO by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inventory of all Microsoft Office Versions older than 2010

Hi,i hope you can help me. We need to upgrade all older Versions to Microsoft Office 2010.So, i need a report wich show me a list of all Assets they're have Microsoft Office Products older than Microsoft Office 2010 installed. (14.0)This is my code n...

anw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos