Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Eventlog summary report for all servers

Hello everyone!I found a great report, that show me practically everything I want, but I need to add some more things to show like tblNtlog.Eventcode and tblNtlogMessage.Message/ I tried to add them myself, but I had no luck in it... Is it possible t...

Delvin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report to show assets in one group but not another.

I have assets that share multiple groups, I would like to create reports showing assets that are in GROUP1 but not in GROUP2. Tried different things but I'm not SQL guru just yet.. any help would be greatly appreciated.-Thank YOu

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Computer not seen in different color

Hi,can anyone help my with this question?!:is it possible to show all computers which not seen in the last 30 days in a different color than the other 'normal' computers in one report?Thanks.

User01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unused Serial Keys?

Hello,I have Lansweeper scanning our network periodically, and have listed all serial keys to all products we own.Using Adobe Acrobat as an example, we own hundreds of copies of various revisions IE Acrobat 9, 10, 11. Lets say for serial key "X" we h...

doodguy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network adapter speed

The report below lists your Windows computers' network adapter speed. Keep in mind that this information is pulled from the Win32_NetworkAdapter WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) class, which only exists in Windows Vista and higher. As a resul...

Susan_A by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Number of Cores adding several duplicates

Hi all, I am running a modified version of the "Software by computer" report to include several other fields. I was asked to include the number of cores in my report, but when I add the tblProcessors and include the cores, the results almost double. ...

Resolved! Report for Users Missing Employee Photo

My techs use the Users: All user pictures canned report on a daily basis to find out what a person looks like before they visit them.My list has about 2400 users. I've got pictures for about 2000 of them so far.Can I create a custom report that lists...