Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Active Directory Groups table

Hello,I'd like to create a report which displays Active Directory groups which are empty. Is this possible?? There doesn't appear to be a table in the report builder related to AD groups.Thanks,

Curtis80 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need Report to Show All Groups from Multiple OUs

Hi All,1.) I am in need of a report that would search all OUs, returning all group lists sortable by Type, Description, email address (if applicable), managed by, and current OU where it is found.2.) Then just to reach for the brass ring... if the re...

brianraley by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restore Stock Report

I stupidly deleted the "Network: Static IP address configured" report. Is there a way i can restore it or could someone post the query for me.Thanks

Malbanese by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Power Off/On Report

Not sure how to describe what I'm looking for and I hate posting in forums because chances are what I'm looking for is in here somewhere and I'm just not finding it.I have a large number of PCs that Power On through an RTC Alarm in BIOS and then Powe...

MikeRigsby by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report tblwarrantydetails

I have about 400 computers in my lab and have been testing the new 5.0 of lansweeper to replace the current spiceworks application that I now use. The new lansweeper seems to be everthing I need except I need the ability to be notified or be able to ...

watsonle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Environment variable report

Hi,Just need a quick report that will look at all machines in the domain and report back the value that is in the PATH environment value.Can anyone please help me with this.ThanksChris