→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help Creating Query

I need to pull a list of computer names that DO NOT have a certain piece of software installed searching by softwarename?How do I do this. I tried a modified version of the post below mine but was unable to get the proper results.

ja3hawk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grouping computers by subnet

Hi,In our network we have multiple subnets. I want to create a report that shows the following in the webgui:subnet 1 workstationssubnet 2 workstationssubnet 3 workstationsHow i can implement this and use subnet ip to group computers? I'm not very fa...

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listing printers and filtering

I created new report that shows all printers Select tblPrinters.Computername, tblPrinters.Caption, tblPrinters.Portname, tblPrinters.Sharename, tblPrinters.LocationFrom tblPrintersI want to exclude "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" from resu...

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter out non-active systems

Can someone provide a sample report for filtering out non-active systems from a particular report (like computers not seen in last 30 days)? Also, can this information be filtered out of the OS information in the right-hand column on the Digital das...

kinsey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorting a text field as a date

We want to automatically log the date that each of our computers is imaged, so that we can pull off a report of which ones are over 1.5 years and need to be reimaged soon. As part of the mini setup after a computer is imaged I was going to have a bat...

Inventory Management

Hi Guys,I was wondering how can I change the name of a state?ie. active, non-active, sold? i want to rename some of them and when I do a report to show the value, not just the number in the column.Regards,QuA

quagmoto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos