Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Strange report

I have modified "all portable computer" report and I have create another report called "All obsolete portable computers"; the only difference is memory size set to <= 512.000.000.Select Top 100 Percent dbo.tblComputers.Computername As Computer, dbo....

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check for sophos and wpkg

I'm new to Lansweeper and to SQL, so the guide didnt say much to me.Anyone know how to make a script that make an alarm if Sophos and WPKG is not installed. (one alarm for each)It should work the same way that the included Fsecure-script does but for...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with report error.

I'm trying to run the following SQL script to generate a report of all of the software on machines, organized by machine instead of software. This script worked on the machine where Lansweeper was originally installed but is generating an error when...

cnenzel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modifications in Report

Hello,we need to change the default report settings, at present whenever I select software search, hardware search I am getting default format as shown in the figure.We want to get replace Description field to Username so that we dont need to click o...

globeop by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Description of DB Tables

Hi guys,is there a description of what the tables include. Sure this could be a book in size but maybe there is a short description available containing where to locate the most common fields. CheersLarsP.S:Anybody tried erWIN from CA?