Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

show username in report and customizing views overall

when you click digital dashboard, then a domain, is it possible to list machines the way they are, but also with the username field showing that information.In addition, the high priority list on the pcs, for example, no F-Secure installed!?!?! Can w...

jcorso11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error after upgrade from 3.2 to 3.5

System.Exception: This page has a MM:DataSet, MM:Insert, MM:Update or MM:Delete tag with a null or empty value for the ConnectionString and DatabaseType attributes. Often, such values come from application settings in the web.config file. That file m...

NetAdminNJ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with customized report

Hello, I am stumped, I tried to run a customized report that would show me the following:All servers (Domain controllers)All member servers (Non DC's)All Workstations (NON Servers)All portable WorkstationsIn that same report I would like to view the ...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terminal Server CALs

Does anyone have a way to get Lansweeper to find out which server is the Terminal License server and how many CALs have been purchased and how many have been allocated?Thanks,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen sizes

Hi i would like to know how to check what screen resolution all of the computers are using,

Tobbe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

OS license compliance by OU

Could someone help or provide the correct report for this kind of thing, so basicly what I need isSoftware - OU - License (sum of these for certain software)Tried doing it myself but can't get the hold on the report builder

Mecanova by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to del error report in report builder?

example: i build one report in report builder ,but after some days , i find this report name error ,i want to change this report name,or edit report name .but now, i only get one new report ,and the old report always exist in report builder .how to d...

BobbyChui by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos