Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft product key Report

As a new lansweeper user I wish to take advantage of the premium version and get my first report out.I got the 'Apple Inc' sample report from the doc but can't figure out how to run this one...The goal is to see the product key in use and find duplic...

neosys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show description blank

Hello, I have recently started to use the Custom fields page, I have been adding each computer to its designated department.Now I run a report that tells me which computer is in which department. All is well...What I am stuck upon is that I want to m...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers

We are in the process of migrating from printing to HP printers to Panasonic Copiers. I was wondering if I could set up some kind of report on default printer to help me determine which machines have already been done. Would that be possible in Lansw...

tdewar1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Obsolescence

In order to plan PC replacement, I would like to know if is possible to create a report sort by PC obsolescence ... I thought something like a query with processor's family and frequency (an AMD K7 850 MHz is older than a Pentium IV 3 GHz).Can anyone...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access violation error

I have been trying to create a report that will tell me all of the computers of a certain model (Optiplex GX280 and Optiplex GX520) that have less than 1G of RAM. Whenever I try to run the report, I get an access violation error and then I have to re...

dglaw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you run a report based on the registry scan feature?

I Have adobe Reg scans on to find out what the serial numbers are on our machines. It works great as you can see below registry 1 Regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\8.0\Registration Valuename: SERIAL Value: (serial populates...

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick question

In tblsoftware (LS 3.2) what is the lastchanged column mean? Is it when the program was last updated?

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos