Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report to show description blank

Hello, I have recently started to use the Custom fields page, I have been adding each computer to its designated department.Now I run a report that tells me which computer is in which department. All is well...What I am stuck upon is that I want to m...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers

We are in the process of migrating from printing to HP printers to Panasonic Copiers. I was wondering if I could set up some kind of report on default printer to help me determine which machines have already been done. Would that be possible in Lansw...

tdewar1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Obsolescence

In order to plan PC replacement, I would like to know if is possible to create a report sort by PC obsolescence ... I thought something like a query with processor's family and frequency (an AMD K7 850 MHz is older than a Pentium IV 3 GHz).Can anyone...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access violation error

I have been trying to create a report that will tell me all of the computers of a certain model (Optiplex GX280 and Optiplex GX520) that have less than 1G of RAM. Whenever I try to run the report, I get an access violation error and then I have to re...

dglaw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can you run a report based on the registry scan feature?

I Have adobe Reg scans on to find out what the serial numbers are on our machines. It works great as you can see below registry 1 Regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Adobe Acrobat\8.0\Registration Valuename: SERIAL Value: (serial populates...

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick question

In tblsoftware (LS 3.2) what is the lastchanged column mean? Is it when the program was last updated?

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date format in reports

Good day.Where can I change date format in reports? For the moment it's mm/dd/yyyy and I need it in dd-mm-yyyyRegardsMichal

miki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos