→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Warranty report which includes Device Location

Hi,I am trying to create a report that shows assets that are out of warranty by a set time.  I have modified a previous report that I found to include the Asset Location The Asset location is set here for each asset Sometimes there is an asset which ...

Report.jpg location.jpg Location Missing.jpg

check for files.

is there an easy way to check if a file is present on a users desktop?I have added this to the 'scanned files' section.But for the report I don't know what to put. I just need to know the icon is there or not,,Thanks

Adobe Reader 9 Help

Trying to get this to show me which computers don't have Adobe Reader 9 but every time i look doesn't show any computers and i know a bunch that don't have it. What is wrong with this SQL.' This is a sample report that checks all computers if they ha...

jreimer1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem converting Lastbootuptime field to date

Hello,I was trying my first steps into creating a query to find pc's not restarted in the last 30 days, and I found a problem with Lastbootuptime since it's stored as text, can anyone point me a function to convert the "dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Lastboo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new reports not showing

hello,I created a view in the DB and named it Web30repnonitalian. it exists and contain data.Then I added a corresponding line in table tsysreports:Web30repnonenglish Non English computersWeb30repnonitalian Non Italian computersThe report do not show...

tuvita by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

System Requirements

What are the basis for -Not the hardware recommended requirements-Not the hardware minimum requirements What specs are these using?

Filter In Admin Console

I tried to get the installed software list to filter out already approved software, so that unapproved software would be on the left and approved on the right rather than all on the left and approved on the right. I added a filter "Software not in (s...

Help with reporting....

Hi there.First of all i need to say that im not wery strong in SQL.I would like to know if it is possible to segment the views you have in to different sites.eg. i would wery much like to have an report that show me all installed software on a given ...

cossie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos