Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This should work right?

So ive followed the examples given here and created a report / query to see the status of NOD32 here's the sql code below, I keep forcing scans and viewing the table and all values are null anyone have any ideas? Do spaces matter when scanning for fi...

Restore an Edited Report?

Hi all,We edited the All Servers report by accident and I was wondering is there a way to restore it back to its default? Can I re-install the Premium Pack to fix there, or is there any other way to recover this?Thanks!

ESIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report For Process Not Running - Symantec

This is what I have, but I would like to make a report of computers that are NOT running the smc.exe. What I have here reports back all the computers that have it running. New users here. great product. Thanks.SELECT dbo.tblComputers.Computern...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Harwdare Inventory

Hi i need know if is possible collect a external hardware type Monitor (with serial), Printer (with serial), etc , automatically.Else add it manually.Best regards

HDZinfo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon History

Is there a way to view the logon history for both computers and users. I would like to create a report to see what computers a certian user has loggged on to as well as at what times that user has logged on to that computer over a period of time.Than...

nilesf by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos