cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
I got mixed up creating a new report in the builder and managed to save over the OS: Not Latest Service Pack Wndows 7 stock report. Can someone provide me the default query for that?

Also is there an easy way to recover the stock reports?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Just an FYI for everyone: all built-in reports can now be found in the Report Center.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Just an FYI for everyone: all built-in reports can now be found in the Report Center.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is the standard code for the report "OS: Not latest Service Pack Windows 7":

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, Web40OSName.OSname, tblOperatingsystem.Description, tblOperatingsystem.ServicePackMajorVersion As [Current SP], tblComputers.Lastseen, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon From tblOperatingsystem Inner Join tblComputers On tblOperatingsystem.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On tblComputers.Computername = web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Where Web40OSName.OSname = 'Win 7' And tblOperatingsystem.ServicePackMajorVersion <> '1' Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer

If you ever accidentally overwrite one of the built-in reports, please contact us at support@lansweeper.com
Technut27
Champion Sweeper
I copied and modified the OS: Not latest Service Pack Win2008 R2 and changed the Web40OSName to 'Win 7' and all is well again.

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, Web40OSName.OSname, tblOperatingsystem.Description, tblOperatingsystem.ServicePackMajorVersion As [Current SP], tblComputers.Lastseen, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon From tblOperatingsystem Inner Join tblComputers On tblOperatingsystem.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On tblComputers.Computername = web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Where Web40OSName.OSname = 'Win 7' And tblOperatingsystem.ServicePackMajorVersion <> '1' Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer