cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_Young
Engaged Sweeper
Hi.

I'm trying to produce a report all of workstations that have the folder "C:\Databases\*.mde" present.

I've added the folder to the Custom File Scanning and its seems to be picking it up ok. It just the report is not reporting the ones that are shown as True, but just showing those that are False.

This is code i've used which i've taken from other reports creating by previous admins

Select Top 1000000 tblcomputers.Computer, tblFileVersions.FilePathfull, tblFileVersions.FileVersion, tblFileVersions.CompanyName, tblFileVersions.Found From tblFileVersions Inner Join tblcomputers On tblcomputers.Computername = tblFileVersions.Computername Where tblFileVersions.FilePathfull Like '%c:\databases\*.mde'

Any help much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please note that you cannot use * as a wildcard in file scanning. You must submit an exact path for scanning. The only available file scanning parameters are:

%programfiles%
%programfiles(x86)%
%windir%

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Steve_Young
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, Thanks for the update....I will change the report to a specific file
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please note that you cannot use * as a wildcard in file scanning. You must submit an exact path for scanning. The only available file scanning parameters are:

%programfiles%
%programfiles(x86)%
%windir%

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now