cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefan_Johansso
Engaged Sweeper
I have problem with create/edit reports in Report Builder. The reports work fine with presenting the result, but when I want to edit a report the Report Builder doesn't show anything. The same if I want to create a new report. See the image below.

I have just moved from WindowsServer2012 (SQL Express 2014) to WindowServer2016 (SQL Express 2017), and I have followed the instructions from this LanSweeper page. See the section about SQL Server.

Everything else works fine in LanSweeper, but I would like to be able to work with ReportBuilder too.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Stefan_Johansso
Engaged Sweeper
The problem solved.
After upgrading from 6.0.230.46 to 6.0.230.48 the Report Builder is working again .
Don't know if it was a fix in the new version or if the upgrade fixed something that went wrong during the move of LanSweeper installation from one server/vm (OS WS2012 with SQL Expres 2014) to another server/vm (OS WS2016 with SQL Expres 2017), didn't get any errors during the migration .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Strange, might have been a corrupt website file or something. Good to see it got fixed.
Stefan_Johansso
Engaged Sweeper
The problem solved.
After upgrading from 6.0.230.46 to 6.0.230.48 the Report Builder is working again .
Don't know if it was a fix in the new version or if the upgrade fixed something that went wrong during the move of LanSweeper installation from one server/vm (OS WS2012 with SQL Expres 2014) to another server/vm (OS WS2016 with SQL Expres 2017), didn't get any errors during the migration .