cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flagman
Engaged Sweeper
Hello everyone! faced with the need to have a reports of any changes in Hardware, what suggestions can you be, how to make a request code SQL?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We recommend having a look at Dashboard\Reports\Changes By Type. This page allows you to select specific scan items and export any changes that occurred. To have an SQL report list all hardware changes, you would have to create union queries, which is time-consuming.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We recommend having a look at Dashboard\Reports\Changes By Type. This page allows you to select specific scan items and export any changes that occurred. To have an SQL report list all hardware changes, you would have to create union queries, which is time-consuming.
flagman
Engaged Sweeper
Report needs to change in Hardware on HDD, Grafic card, memory, processor, power supply unit, usb Flash and usb key. And all of these options in one report. I'm quite new to this reporting system, recently began to understand, and unfortunately there is not know how to do as I want, and the result is needed now, because the previous system administrator was a mess. I beg you not to kick me
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you clarify which specific hardware changes you are interested in. There are dozens of hardware tables in the database.