cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wpbc
Engaged Sweeper
To start, Lansweeper rocks. I'm really enjoying running this dude on my corporate network. However, since you asked for suggestions...

1. On the console when adding software to the approved software list, every time I hit the "add" button the left side ("software found on your network") will scroll back to the top. This is frustrating if I'm slowly moving down the list adding to the allowed list. I have to scroll back down to where I was.

2. How about in addition to an "allowed" list, can we also have an explicitly "disallowed" list? This could be a quicker glance to see if certain apps exist that I definitely do NOT want my users running.

3. This might be involved, but could you add a field to the "approved" list that certain software could be approved for some users, but not others?

There might be more to come, but this is my first thoughts after a few days of initial use. Thanks again for a great product!
2 REPLIES 2
kh-vince

Hello everyone,
Due to the age of this post, it has been archived. Please feel free to start a new post if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.
Thank you for understanding.

kh-vince

Hello everyone,
Due to the age of this post, it has been archived. Please feel free to start a new post if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.
Thank you for understanding.