cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crichie
Engaged Sweeper
We purchase our PCs with an OEM key for Acrobat 9 Standard.

Lansweeper is reporting the same key for all the PCs in our company.

Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Issue resolved through email. The same key was in fact present in the registries of all problem machines.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with the following:
- Screenshot of your web console landing page. You can access your landing page by clicking on the Lansweeper logo in the top left corner of the web console. Please show us the whole page.
- Screenshot of the Lansweeper webpage of one problem machine. Please show us the following tabs: Actions, Product Keys and (if it exists) Errors.
crichie
Engaged Sweeper
I see the problem.

I typically install Adobe Acrobat with certain key as required, but then "Deauthorize" (deactivate and delete serial information) before capturing the image for deployment.

Once the technician deploys the image onto the PC, and starts Adobe Acrobat, they are required to put in a serial key (one that came with the PC). Lansweeper should be reporting this "new" key, rather than the one that was originally installed with the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I already uninstalled and reinstalled Lansweeper just in case, but it made no change in the result.