Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Logon Date

How can I hide the logon time from "user details". Any suggestions??

Wendy81 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check Database size and move it

Hican you tell me, where i can find out the size of the lansweeper database, and if its possible to move the database to diffrent partition?My C:\ is full, and nothing i do to free up space, lasts any lenght of time.i have a 2nd partition, that has 2...

"Hardware" Compliance

We currently do a manual hardware compliance check on all our systems. By this i mean we check to see if our Windows builds are compliant with a standard we have. It is also repeated every 6 months for auditors.Most of this info is gathered by lanswe...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't only rely on add/remove pgms to determine installed software

As an example, you have a report for Windows Internet Explorer 8. When I look at it, I see 91 systems (all my XP pcs and some servers (I suspect 2003)). You omit IE 8 that is part of Vista and Windows 7 and Server 2008. So the count is NOT accurate...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database upgrade

Does the "manual" upgrade of the database work any quicker than the script as part of the insall / upgrade of LS4?I can see from previous posts that if you have a large database (ours is 1.5Gb and around 5500 computers) then it is likely to take hour...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search results limit

Hello,I have a weird behaviour when I search for something on the website:It only displays 100 items regardless what I search for.(so it cuts all results to 100 items not more)I recently upgraded to 4.0.0.40 version.Is there something wrong with my s...

tp-tec_CE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Portable Computer Report

What is the best way to create a report for all laptop computers in the domain. I know there is one pre-configured on the web site, but it doesn't have all the information I need, and in the Report Builder I cannot find that report. Thank you, Tim

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device overview should perhaps be renamed to Type overview

On the main dashboard, I really like to see the number of Device/computers by type. How many mail servers that i have, number of VM servers, routers and so on. However this list is incomplete because systems that run Windows will NOT show up in thi...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos