Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic Closure Emails on the Ticket

Is there a way to get the emails sent automatically to the user stating days until the tickets are closed tot show up on the ticket itself?

Zacs by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Requested of VSSAdmin Shadow Copy 2 Weeks Old?

We are currently looking for a solution to a report we would like to build that would show all computers that have not had a shadow created in 2 weeks.vssadmin.exe is a tool that displays current volume shadow copy backups. The CMD is "vssadmin list ...

lmiller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

VSSAdmin Shadow Copy 2 Weeks Old?

We are currently looking for a solution to a report we would like to build that would show all computers that have not had a shadow created in 2 weeks.vssadmin.exe is a tool that displays current volume shadow copy backups. The CMD is "vssadmin list ...

lmiller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Needed

Can somebody please help me, I've tried to get good at this darn SQL, but I'm not unfortunately.I would love a report that can do the following:Hard Drive < 10% Offline for >7 days Memory < 8GB Assets without an owner Anti-virus not enabled Asset is ...

kamidon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Machine.LastUser Vs. User.LastComputer

I wanted a query to compare whether the user last logged onto a computer matched the user's last logon.Select tblAssets.AssetID [AssetID], tblAssets.AssetName [AssetName], CASE WHEN((tblAssets.UserDomain = tblCPlogoninfo.Domain) AND (tblAssets.Use...

jperry by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stripping HTML Tags on Helpdesk Notes

I have made a report to show the agents in the helpdesk and their open tickets. My boss wants to be able to see the notes added (preferably just the initial note from submission of the ticket) but it appears that the html or css is not being pulled f...

tuckerw by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Helpdesk tickets closed per week

Greetings,I have a report I've been using on a daily basis (below) to see how many tickets different agents are closing each day. I'm trying to build this report so that every Friday afternoon a report goes out showing how many tickets we closed from...

brigmill by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

VersionID Primary Key Makes Reports Inaccurate

Hi Lansweeper Community,We are scanning for a specific file, and noticed that there are continuous, new rows being generated for each scan that Lansweeper performs. Each row has a new versionID. We are attempting to create a report that includes on...

dscoland by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos