Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate Tickets in help desk

Hi GuysJust a quick one. I have checked the settings or at least the obvious ones for our helpdesk setup. But still when a helpdesk agent or user replies to an email it creates a duplicate/New ticket for the same issue.Is there a list of settings tha...

Walter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrate AD Security Groups into lansweeper, similar to AD Users

Is it possible to use "AD Security Groups", similar to "AD Users", to define "user access & roles"? This would be great for us, since we have a large organisation with a lot of different departments which are accountable for their own assets. The p...

DCS007 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade report with custom reg entry

Hi,I have a report that I've built that pulls out PC's with windows XP and only approved software. I have some machines with Novell and local login account so need to put a custom registry entry from scanned info. At the moment the report pulls out...

Integrating Lansweeper with ScreenConnect

Does anyone know if there is a way to launch a Screenconnect remote control session from the LanSweeper console? Thanks in advance for any help.

Reporte de impresoras locales - Local Printer Report

Buenos dias, quisiera saber como puedo hacer un reporte de las impresoras LOCAL que tiene cada PC, si pude sacar el listado de las de RED o las que estan compartidas, pero necesito saber el resto porque puede ser que tengan impresora local y no este ...

Martind by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell Powerconnect 7024 not scanning SNMP

Hello, I'm having troubles with SNMP scanning on some of my DELL switches in the network.I've searched the forum and found this:There is a known issue in Lansweeper versions 6.0.0.42 and higher where the switch port connections for certain switch mod...

Teamviewer usage with PC Name or ID

Hello,i made under Lansweeper registry scanning a rule that works with Teamviewer. It read the local ID which is neccasary for connecting.Now i have to create under asset page a custom action for:opening the Teamviewer Programm on Admin side with the...

eismannb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

User Relation History Retention

Is there any way to retain the past Usedby value on the Assets page? When we have a user who leaves, as soon as they are removed from the AD, the Usedby value is wiped out.

Bwebb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos