Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disable Small Pic/Icon

Hello,is it possible to deactivate the small picture that is shown in every ticket? iam just able to change the user avatar, but i cant deactivate it for all users.

Need Installer pkg to add/remove entries to IE Trusted Sites

Hello Lansweeper Team,My users work with lots of VPNs and I have to add/remove URLs to IE trusted sites fairly regularly. I would like to know if you have an installer package that will add and/or remove URL entries to Internet Explorer Trusted Site...

maurene by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SLA state per user or groupe

We have 4 SLA state and i want all user can use 3 state and only many user or 1 group can use the last state for open critical ticket how is possible please ?

hysthos by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

powershell script write-output

Hi,we have a simple powershell script for testing, which is not working.Here is the script:Write-Output "TEST" >> \\ngde-invent\logs$\Printers.txt And the deployment package has just this command:powershell.exe -executionpolicy bypass -file "{Package...

Schertle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlock.vbs with runas?

Hello everybody.I am going to run the unlock.vbs with runas.exe as another user but can't get it to work.What I try is something like that:runas.exe /profile /env /user:domain\%username%.admin "cscript.exe {actionpath}unlock.vbs {cn}"Any ideas how to...

JXB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create report on PCI & PCI Express card

Morning,I'm trying to create a report based on PCI & PCI Express cards that are plugged into a machine. I have machines with different types of PCI & PCI Express cards plugged into them and would like a brake down of what each one is.Thanks

oliver87 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to determine if WMI stops running on Windows systems?

Hi all,Fairly new to LanSweeper and so far, it is AWESOME! Once in a while we have a WIndows system that hangs and we're having a hell of a time getting alerts on them. When it happens, we can still ping them, still telnet to 3389 successfully, but y...

User LastLogon-Time column

Could you please extend following report with the "LastLogon" column - so that we can see the last logon time of a user (the last logon server information is not necessary) Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Username, tblADusers.Firstname, tblADusers.Last...