Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS17-010 with SMBv1 Disabled

Not sure if this is possible.Can someone generate a report like the one here: https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst14787_Ransomware--MS17-010-Windows-computers-that-are-potentially-vulnerable.aspx#post50430However, I would also like it to exclu...

dfratiani by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers Not Changing to Non-Active

A little background info...our HQ AD admins delete workstations that haven't authenticated after 45 days.Locally though, I use LS for inventory purposes so I don't want to delete workstations in LS until we truly surplus them.However, I'm noticing an...

Deployment Package Failure

This is the error message:Result: Deployment ended: Unknown error (0x3e99). Stop(Failure). Credential: (ad\lansweeper). ShareCredential: (AD\Tech-Staff2). Command: "\\scfmcfpoc1\Deploy$\Installers\_McAfee\McAfee_ENS_10.5.1\setupEP.exe" ADDLOCAL="tp" ...

mork48 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WannaCry Ransomware report

Susan A posted a very nice report to flag the systems which might be vulnerable. I would add to that, I modified mine to add the column tblAssetCustom.State so the report can be sorted Active assets versus Inactive ones. My logic was that you would w...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorting report on barcode field

Hi, I use a bar-code number system of LSxxxx. When I try and sort a report on this field, it doesn't understand it alphanumeric and understand the numbers in it.Is there a way to fix it?ThanksMark

playford by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Symantec service query

HI,I need query where can see all computers with status of Symantec Endopint Protection service, if it working or no, or it is disabled.

dr_sah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nested Deployment Packages

Is there a way to create a nested deployment package?We have software deployments we do for new computers and it would be awesome if I could create a single package that does all of the individual package deployment needed.I know that i could create ...

slciec by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Reply-To for ticket creator

I've set up a google form for users to submit tickets. When the user submits a ticket a email is sent to our helpdesk using form mule add-on. Since I set up the google form it using my email address as "from" and the teachers email is added as the re...

wizard210 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos