Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

state change to close not sending email

State change --> sent to user - basic template not in body - is enabled not sending. All the other templates are working. Tried deleting it and adding a new one even simpler, no luck. Thanks, S

Report Microsoft Office Architecture

Trying to find how to build a report from specific OU or IPLocation which lists Microsoft Office 32 and 64 bits. Would anyone know how to build this report?

Software Search Crashes

Using the top search bar for looking up software causes the Lansweeper service to crash/stop on the server. I have to then log on to that machine and restart it.Example: I enter 'Office 2016' and it will list the Software which matches the search. As...

RandallW by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partition Resize Report

Good Day,I need your assistance to generate a report that shows several items 1. Computer Name2. Disk Partition Size Change Date3. Size Before Change (GB)4. Size After Change (GB)I would also like the report to generate only for Servers and not works...

mrfite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Logon Name blank in Active Directory

AfternoonI am trying to get a report that scans active directory and returns where the User logon name is blank but does show for User logon name (pre-Windows 2000)Is any body able to assist.Kind Regards

Asset Custom Field with extra table

Hello,I hope the follwing request is possible with lansweeper:I want to define a Custom Asset field. This field should stands forthe description of a cost center. The the best way will be a dropdown menu, whereI could choose the right cost center. Th...

WINAIX by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Report for Missing registry Key

Hi,I added a custom ''Registry Scanning'' in LS , then i create a report for the computers with the missing Key but it doesn't work correctly , can anyone feed me back with the correct report (details below) :Lansweeper v. 6051Microsoft SQL Server 2...

Recover Windows License key

I had a tablet crash, that had been previously scanned, I restored from a Dell backup of another machines. It is using the license key from that backup though. Can I find the previously scanned key from the machine before.

ddargel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos