Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Patches

Is it possible (I've seen a report for exclusion) to create a report that audits all Microsoft patches on PC'sThe official syntax for the patches is for example MS10-030. Microsoft issue a file with these and I want to see which PC's have (and don't ...

Use Uninstall software action on a non-domain joined windows

Since Uninstall software action require WMI access. I think Lansweeper fail to make a WMI query on the non-domain joined windows due to authentication issue.Is there a way run Uninstall software action on a non-domain joined windows ?

jeremy_lo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email tickets

My configured email account is POP3 on GMail and I pass the LS communication test. My incoming test ticket is received by GMail and processed by Lansweeper. I know because I have configured an automatic reply for unauthorized user email addresses a...

Helpdesk Reports

Hello, I search a query with which I can see exact with a project which agent has worked how long on which ticket. I have question found where Monthly can question how many hours whole in the jobs was worked. But, nevertheless, it must be possible, i...

SpangA by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Invalid Column Name

Hello!I am attempting to build a report to show all servers running the following service: "CBA8" and its current state and start mode. When I attempt to add = "CBA8" to the Criteria an error pops up stating Invalid Column name. Am I doing somethin...

Chris1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global Package Share Credential

It sure would be handy if we could set a global Package Share credential used on IP locations. It's certainly possible to enter the same domain credential for each Package Share, but this is cumbersome to update when the password is changed.

heybobby1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Click to Run Package Deployment

Has anyone created a batch script that works with Office 365 click to run installer created with the Office Deployment tool? If I run the batch file locally it works, when I try and deploy it through Lansweeper it doesn't run. The installer log say...

Help Desk Report Custom Fields

I Have added custom fields to Help Desk Tickets (Branch & Department). Trick is some branches do not have departments. So if I add the 'htblticketcustomfield2.tickettypefieldid = 48' (48 is our Department field) to the Where part I only get records ...

hutchins79 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos