Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exchanging Printer doesn't change model

Hi,I have a problems with the inventory of printers.All our printers are in the same IP range (10.14.4.xxx).Now, when I'm exchanging a printer, it will have the same IP as its predecessor.But when I'm scanning the IP (new printer) the SNMP-Scan doesn...

mott by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Relationship Inheritance

I am wondering if it is possible to have an assets user relationships be inherited by connected devices. Thanks for any and all help.

Pgregory by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Helpdesk - Reuse fields on ticket types

I'd like a way to reuse a field on a ticket type, for examplePhone Type: (dropdown - Desk, Field, None)Requested Area Code: (textbox - displayed when Desk and Field is selected, but not when None is selected)

DirectAccess Clients

dear Lansweeper-team,our notebooks are connected to our company network via DirectAccess. After configuring it correctly scanning works fine, but one issue: lansweeper does not directaccess connection's ipv6 address.is it possible to add powershell c...

tknaller by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Knowledgebase tags

Hello,we are using lansweeper v. 6022 and it would be very helpful for us to be able to assign (custom) tags / smart tags to knowledgebase articles in our local lansweeper knowledgebase.Thank you

mvsit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Custom field names and new reports gone

I have had this happen before but wrote it off as my mind playing tricks on me; however now I'm certian that it's not all in my head.I changed "custom1" "custom2" etc to different names (such as employee number, assignment date, etc) and set the data...

Jeff_Henze by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplified Locations & Granular permissions

We would really like a more simplified Location tab where you have the option to add location information via drop downs for previously entered location information. An ability to turn off the building map feature would be nice as well.One thing I m...

njett by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos