→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open Command Line via Deploy

Hello,Just wondering if it is possible to execute a bat file with admin rights on our client.What I need is something like this: The deploy package should open a command via cmd.exe and execute this command on the client with our domain admin..Steps:...

stth by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value for Last Known User

Hi,I'm trying to add in a custom field to show the last user logon but I'm unsure what Value I'm meant to be putting in. Anyone able to give me the exact value (comma-seperated) i should be using?Also is there a way to hide fields under All Assets or...

Gotafe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Line & Cell phone report

i'm trying to get a report out withTable 1----------tblAssets.AssetName (Asset Type = 'Mobile Line')tblAssetCustom.Custom17 as currentusertblAssetCustom.Custom19 as currentplanTable 2----------tblAssets.AssetName (Asset Type = 'Cell phone')tblAssetCu...

Chee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Lan PC issues....

I deployed LanSweeper last week to do an inventory of our internal network with machines running Win7 x64.The automated scan picked up around 15 of our 60 odd Pc's. I've been running the connection tester and the general issue is that TCP port 135 is...

amichael by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Baseband report: Include OS X, Linux and Windows OS

Hello,I need correct baseband report that includes information from all OS (Windows, OS X, Linux).Build-in report includes only Windows machines.Fields to see in this report -> Baseband model, Baseband vendor, Count of each model scanned.Thanks!

Pavel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allow Users to change their image

I'm trying to figure out how to allow the users to change their own images. I know the Agents can change any user image. I just want to allow the users to change their own.

hutchins79 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User History

Hi,I was just wondering is there a way of generating a report that will show the previous users of all assets?

Registry scanning report

Hello; I have never before made a Lansweeper Registry query and I wonder if I could get some assistance;my goal is to display the contents of the string value here:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Citrix\ICA Client\clientnameAND hereHKEY_LOCAL...