Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Hosted Exchange

We are doing our due diligence as we explore the Hosted Exchange solution by Microsoft and we need at least two references of companies that currently use this service. I contacted MSFT and they will not disclose anybody, which is a good thing but I ...

INI file parameter search

It would be lovely if lansweeper would allow you to add a file location of a file to check for ini file parameters to indexstandard ini file options in that format of[SECTION1]parameter=whatever goes here....knowing a file exists is good but having a...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit the Computer Description remotely via LanSweeper

Good Morning,we currently have a problem with a few hundred hosts with incorrect or no computer description entered. We already found a working solution using psexec.exe from the sysinternals suite to accomplish it via the command line, but we would ...

pice by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software/Web reports

Two things here and maybe already possible so if they are please let me know how to retrieve them since i cant figure it out...Would like a report that shows the software useage per user, computer, company. Looking for how many times a piece of soft...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware sensors reports

I would really like to see reports/dashboards of hardware performance particular of HD S.M.A.R.T data, CPU utilization, CPU fan speed, Power supply usage(how much wattage is actually being used), PS fan speed, Video Card fan speed, Video Card perform...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Computer Status on User Screen

When you click on a User to see their info, it would be great if one is able to see the status of the PC in the Computers Logged Onto section like shown in pic.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature Request: Windows admin right assignment Audit

I know in configuration history it shows who has been added/removed to/from local windows Administrators group. Is it possible to also include who (account) did so?I always have to check security eventlogs on a machine to find out who exactly granted...

akcsie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oracle clients

It seems Oracle clients are not detected by software inventory.Would be nice to have also them on.ThanksStefano

s_basso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos