Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP Scan slow and take all memory since 5.1...xx

Since we migrated to 5.1.xx ip scanning is very slow to scan the defined network. Lansweeper is not able to scan all ip ranges within 24 hours. Queue to be scanned ip addresses grow from day to day. Also when we enable the IP scanning, lansweeper ser...

AG by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beta 5.123 overwrite System (SNMP)

Hey,I have 2 Polycom HDX 6000 HD Systems. (SNMP Device) A two diffrent locations. the scan at both locations is successfully. But the second one overwrite the first one. The IP and the DNS Name is diffrent. Device 1Lansweeper DeviceTester 5.1.0.1Scan...

Scatt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot logon to Web console of Lansweeper Release Candidate

I am getting an error:The assembly Lansweeper.dll has been built with an evaluation version of Eazfuscator.NET, which has expired.I installed the Release candidate yesterday and everything was working. Today I cannot logon. This is Lansweeper runnin...

atech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assigning software

I have a need to be able to assign software to departments in my company. I have the latest version installed and I see where you can added this type of information in the comments section but you cannot run reports off of that. I would like to see t...

Reset ActiveDirectory Machine-"Password"

Hello,As some of you may know sometimes the trust relationship between a workstation and the primary domain failes.There are many many articles in the web why this happens and how to fix it.A good one is this:http://implbits.com/About/Blog/tabid/78/p...

Export as well as import

Hello.I don't know why but some of our assets were deleted as well as all the related data. I've noticed during one of the beta versions installation, all the monitors were rescanned and re-associated to their computers from scratch. I really don't h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import Assets - Relationships

I'm working with the asset import (great for our Mobile Phone Fleet ;o)At the moment I cant work out for sure if there is a field in the import routine that will allow me to map an asset to a user during said import.I'm using Build 5.1.0.21 the relea...

mjphelan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Harddrive S.M.A.R.T. Status / Serial Number Scanning

Hi,how do i active the scanning? Rescanned all my assets and the reportsAsset: Harddrive S.M.A.R.T. StatusAsset: Harddrive S.M.A.R.T. Status not OKAsset: Harddrive Serial Numberare all empty!HARDDISK item is already active.Using 5.1.0.19As a side que...

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos