Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dell warranty not working

Hello, How candidato I troubleshoot Dell warranty not being scanner? Can you help me Please? Regards

LSPush Secure Logon Script

This is a bit of a technical question rather than a Lansweeper question, but nevertheless. I've setup LSPush agents on local machines that run on logon/startup of a machine because users setup their own firewall and prevent Lansweeper scanning. These...

albert7c by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print is missing table on screen

For audit purposes, I need to print the state of various configuration items, and I have noticed that the tables do not print. Can this be resolved?In this case, the Allowed Administrators does not print. One attachment is what I see on the screen ...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Release schedule?

Is there any idea when the first "production" release of LanSweeper 5.1 might be released?There are several new features we are interested in using, plus the Dell Warranty fix, but i've been told i'm not allowed to upgrade our live installation to BE...

davepusey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Currency custom field

Noticed that the currency custom field puts the currency symbol after the number. Is it possible to put the currency symbol before the number. I've attached a screenshot.

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD User import incomplete

We have users in AD that are not being imported. We can pull up AD explorer and see users adove and below the user we are looking for btu the main user is missig. Is there a way we can verify that the AD user import is either verifying all users or ...

Deleting data cosmetical issue

Morning all!Just had a heart attack when running the migration wizard (SQL Compact -> Server) as the steps go:-Checking schemas...-Deleting current data... Is it maybe worth changing to "Deleting current data in new database" just to stop any confusi...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Issue; Showing Intel Pentium II

I am utilizing LS for inventory of my hardware for the XP end of life. I know this si an old issue, but I have lots of computers showing Intel Pentium II, Xeon, and Pentium III. In the "solved" forum, it shows a hotfix. Is this still valid and do...