Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper database import

HiI've tried to move the database from one SQL server to another - wrong choice...All that I could get from the "new lansweeper" was:500 - Internal server error.There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.So f...

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor Assets

I upgraded to the latest beta release (5116). It appears something happened with my individual monitor assets.I went to 6.The report for: "Monitor: information" seems accurate. (1,385 results)I just started a rescan on all subnets to see what happen...

active directory user groups membership

Hi !Under active directory user groups membership status, why are old groups showing where the userhas been a member of, but not now anymore ? I have set the USERSINGROUP to 0 in Item Wait Time

jimmern by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

disappears Assets

Hi, we have problem,When we manualy add new assets and change his relationship (owned, used,..) to someone user. The asset disappears after next scan. We try lock assetname and no result.We need manualy add assets like smartphones, sim kards, docking...

David_P by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer renaming detection

Hi,Is there any document or article that explains how the "Computer renaming detection" feature works.Thanks and regards.

kader by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relation Report

I'm looking for assistance on a report that would look like this:AssetNameRelations: DateRelations: TypeRelations: Asset/UserRelations: CommentWhere there is a line for each related item a given asset would havePC0111/15/2013Documented byOffice 2013 ...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

QR Code Hostname as FQDN

Is there a way to generally set the Hostname as FQDN for QR Codes?Cheers, Mario

msammer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

vCenter Notes

Is it possible to import the text in the notes field from each VM in vCenter. As this is where we populate the description of each server. Rather than having to redo all this manually in Lansweeper notes, as we have over 500 vm's.

marc_dub by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos