Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active Directory computer groups membership.

I love the new active directory user groups membership feature but i'd like to see the same feature for active directory computer groups. Will it be possible to have this feature soon?

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IE 9, 10, 11

Any way to show computer that have ie 9, ie10, and ie 11 installed show up?The software list only shows ie 8.thanks in advance.D

Report editor

In the beta (currently running 5113) the table view at the top of the three panel window (visual table links) fills the entire screen the long way.IE 9It just makes it difficult to see which tables are already in the report.

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Software Report

Is there any way to create a custom report for group specific applications into 1 report vs. looking through the thousands of apps being reported in Software Publishers report natvie to Lansweeper?For example, Specops Inventory allows you to create a...

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple subnet

Hello, I want to know if we can do group ( Asset ip range ) for scan. My problem is we have a lot of building and multiple subnet in each building. Exemple: 192.168.0.0 to 192.168.0.255 and 192.169.0.0 to 192.169.0.255I have try to search if we can d...

pruneaual by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

manually add software to LS

To do license tracking; I need to be able to add software that is not scanned automatically (portable apps; webapps that needs specific java configuration to work; or a license file that is in the users appdata folder on that pc).What would be the be...

bertrand by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes by Type not Displaying Correctly

Beta 5113The screen on the left that allows you to scroll down the feature - CHANGES BY TYPE - will not display the last category - Video Controller Changes. I tried it in both Chrome and IE.

clabbadia by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell Monitor warranty scanning

Is Dell Monitor warranty scanning a feature of 5.1 or is it for computers only?

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos