Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem displaying text (encoding)

When editing a location of an asset, I've entered in the description field some Portuguese text, it displays right. After saving it gets like in the image attached. The LS version is BETA VERSION 5107

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommendation: Remove Software Publisher Summary Chart

On the main landing page of the Lansweeper service where by default you can place a chart of one of your reports, I would highly recommend removing the capability to see the software publisher summary. In our case it was entirely an accident to selec...

jengley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Numbers Not Accurate

I'm not sure if this is working as intended, but all of my reports (both the ones created by myself and the ones that are built in Lansweeper) show as 0 until they are opened at which point they populate with the correct # for further viewing.

jengley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance Information / Base Score

Under PERFOMANCE INFORMATION, to the right of the COMPONENT label WAT is rated should be spelled What is rated.Is there a report that can be produced to show each assets Base Score? Possibly to include the Component Scores as well.

clabbadia by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installing Beta

Hello,is it possible to simply upgrade an existing 5.0.0.81 installation to the current Beta and later from Beta to final?

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User Profile

Hi,we actually try out Lansweeper.Seemingly Lansweeper independently created user profiles on XP machines. Why does that happen? Is that necessary? And if not, can it be turned off?

erankave by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos