Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reboot from computers

we are using your programm lansweeper and I have a question regarding your programm.Is it possible to check for computers were restart-times?

NoZart by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove assets on last seen

Hello lansweeper community,I want to remove assets if they are last seen 4 weeks ago.Can I configurate this to let lansweeper automaticaly do this?Thanks in advance!

jbenco by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to latest version does not upgrade service

I downloaded the latest version of 5.0.81 and upgraded from 79. When I ran the upgrade on the main server with the DB, it upgraded the web site but not the service. I tried running again but the upgrade option is not available. I can send the inst...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting AD attributes

Hi,Can someone assist me with setting some AD attributes using custom actions? I've got the below script, which, by itself, works well at setting the city and state attribute. How can I take this script and apply it to Lansweeper? I understand where ...

Mlacombe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manually upating the Last User

We have a need to add a number of devices manually, these are for the most part assets that cannot be scanned as they are not connected to the same network subnet as our Lansweeper server.Is it possible without using SMSEE to edit the Last User field...

mjphelan by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

REST or SOAP API

I have a few systems i would love to integrate with lansweeper. I would rather not go directly to the database, is there currently or a plan to create a web services api to get and set inventory data?thanksgd

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add proxy gestion/configuration in install

Hi there, Can you add a screen for proxy in the installer ? At my first install try the installer cannot download the tools from lansweeper website. After I configure my firewall to let the lansweeper server go on internet.Thanks for your great tool....

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan Product Key from HKCU

Hi,I try to find a Prodcut Key in a registry key under HKCU, is this possible?The full path is: HKCU\SOFTWARE\CaseWare International\Working Papers\2011.00\Settings\CWLSBut I can't manage it to get any result in my Product Keys Report.Thx,Philippe

pkimpe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos