Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

menu on default first page not shown correctly (html-code in menu items??)

Since a couple of versions we are having issues with our "landing page" the main lansweeper page menu seems to be corrupt...I have tried a reïnstall of the website, to no avail...then I did a full reïnstall and while the issue was gone on an empty da...

Lirie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update failed

Hi,I'm trying to update lansweeper to the latest version. I am administrator, domain admin, etcreceived the attached error.

E-mail Eventlog Alerts

On one of my servers I can select Event ID "Disk - 7" to notify me of a hard drive with a bad block. However, on all my other servers, I do not have that Event ID option. Where does Lansweeper pull this information from?

IP Address Range Scanning

Hi,I have the problem with the new 5106 beta of lansweeper. Recently I add IP address range scan to my lansweeper configuration. Wen I set 192.168.1.1-192.168.4.254 LS scan all range, but dont stop at 192.168.4 it continue to increment actualy I'm at...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comments lenght

Hi,There is any way to view comments in a report on more rows? not on the right side of the screen like in attachment?

Locationj Maps - Adding Inventory / Viewing Large Maps

When adding assets to a location map the asset is set by default to appear in the upper left hand corner of the map. This works fine for small maps, but with larger maps it is time consuming to keep scrolling to the upper left hand corner. When an as...

dkramer by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dual Monitors

Lansweeper is only picking up 1 monitor asset on each computer. We have a building full of computers with minimal of 2 monitors.

systemzee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing scan engine to point to new ip of database server

Hi,I have an enterprise setup, where I have a central database server, and several scanning services sending their data to the database server.The database server is configured with two nic, I have a network requirement where I now need to change a s...

Wanstor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos