Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

password protect login screen

My apologies if there is a Topic that this has been discussed already but I couldn't find anything with the search criteria i put in....On that note, is there a way to setup a login box when trying to access lansweeper? I've setup the server with wi...

chite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return key in Comments field

The lastest version of LS doesn't acknowledge new lines in the Comments field.LanSweeper v5077IE 9Windows 7 Pro SP1 As Typed:Some random text.Next lineText follwing a blank lineAs Recorded in LS web interface:Some random text.Next lineText follwing a...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto asset group assignment based on OU

I've checked from here, this feature should be ready. But any guide how to make it? or just simply do the same thing from asset group -> filter OU, then it becoming dynamically update?http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm31103_What-is-your-top-p...

jasonwch by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lspush.exe filesize

I upgraded this morning from Lansweeper 5.0.0.76 to 5.0.0.77.I noticed that the filesize for lspush.exe dropped from 2065 KB to 693 KB.Is this normal ?

svp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More fun with reporting...

I've created a report from a registry scan... It seems to work great, but what I would really like is the opposite of the current out put. Instead of getting a list of the servers that DO have this particular registry entry, I like a list of the se...

Software by Publisher "Unknown"

Hi All,I have a list of software that LS is unable to determine the publisher. I happen to know the publisher of most of the software but can't figure out how to edit the Software asset so I can add the correct information. Can this be done in the ...

Multiple Site Deployment

Let’s say I have a central server here in the datacenter in New York, it runs the service, the database and the web console. I place a server running just the LANSweeper service in a studio over in Los Angeles and a one in London. I want to configure...

Minimum Windows Scanning permissions

Hi Folks,Apologies if this is already answered. I tried to search, but couldn't see anything obvious.We are currently scanning our workstations with LS, but I have moved the installation to a new server and we now want to start scanning Windows serve...

TheTimC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos