→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding comments and getting a 500 - Internal server error.

Hi All,I have never tried adding comments before and today I am getting:500 - Internal server error.There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.The one major difference with this install is that the server has...

playford by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What mean the field "Last tried"

Hi,Simple question : What mean the field "Last tried" on the summary screen ?Is it the last IP tried scan ? The last AD scan ?Because when I cross my extractions AD and LS, I see that some computers have last successful AD match with the last tried c...

Kreg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Install

All, I'm installing Lansweeper on a Windows 2012 server, with IIS 8.0 and MSSQL 2012 DB, everything has installed properly (as far as I can tell) and I am getting to the firstrun.aspx page. The issue that I'm running into is that when I put in the a...

chite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Supervisor from AD?

Love the attributes of a person that Lansweeper pulls in and displays from Active Directory. Is the supervisor/manager attribute pulled in? I'm not seeing it and need it for a report on assets > 3 years old for supervisor approvals.Ideas? - Thanks

tech4him by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

History report of used removable storage

Hi Folks,Currently i have a Report to show active removable storage:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tblAssets.IPAddress, tsysOS.OSname As OS, tsysOS.Image As icon, tblFloppy.Manufacturer As [Drive Ma...

ict-user by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Combining Two databases into one

I am wondering if it is possible to combine a SQL express database into a SQL database. Each one is on a different subnet and Domain. We want to be able to view all assets on our campus though one web interface? If so how does handle user authenticat...

Email Alerts

I been testing out the email alerts and want to filter it to a specific OU of server only computers, is there a way to limit it to just those machines because the way it looks it does it for every computer as it scans them.

admin1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

completely remove old lansweeper reference

I had lansweeper 4.2 installed but uninstalled it because of non-use. I recently installed the newest version of lansweeper but was unable to use port 81 for the console because the installer said it was already in use so I had to use port 82.This be...

alceryes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos