→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

completely remove old lansweeper reference

I had lansweeper 4.2 installed but uninstalled it because of non-use. I recently installed the newest version of lansweeper but was unable to use port 81 for the console because the installer said it was already in use so I had to use port 82.This be...

alceryes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Service Tag Number

We have Dell computers and I need the Service Tag (Serial Number) of the PC's. This is the report I created:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.IPAddress, tblAssets...

frika by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Historical Reporting

Hi everyone,We were looking at the available charts that come with lansweeper -- Has anyone been able to create a report that has historical information as to the amount of Laptops and Workstations that are on the network by month?We are trying to se...

acantu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nplansweepershellexec.dll extension broken in Firefox 21.0

After upgrading to Firefox 21.0 I found none of the basic or advanced actions would run (as a result of a plugin error).I re-downloaded the plugin and tried to install it, but all I got was the error: "This add-on could not be installed because it ap...

cecole1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem moving db to a new server

I followed the instructions herehttp://www.lansweeper.com/kb/17/move-lansweeper-to-different-server.htmlBut I get:SQL Error: Cannot connect to database.</br>The database file may be corrupted. Run the repair utility to check the database file. [ Data...

Resolved! AD Users

I was wondering if there was a way to remove the AD users from the lansweeper Database...I accidently scanned the entire domain and got all the users when i really only wanted certain containers scanned and to show up in the reporting.

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

scan exchange user's/cal's

HI,Is Lansweeper capable of scanning how many exchange cal's / users are on my network?thanks!

Web Page Down after Update to 5.0.0.76

After doing an update to the latest build, the web site is not available. Error: "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page."We had it configured to run on port 810, since port 80 was taken by IIS.It kind of acts like a DNS error, but the path ...

elledged by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos